Conflict of Interest: None.
Identification of Novel Genes Involved in Migraine
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Headache Cooperative of New England 2012 Meeting, Stowe, Vermont
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s2, pages 107–110, October 2012
How to Cite
Lafrenière, R. G. and Rouleau, G. A. (2012), Identification of Novel Genes Involved in Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 107–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02237.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication June 3, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!