Conflicts of Interest: Dr. Wells and Dr. Loder have no conflicts of interest.
Mind/Body and Behavioral Treatments: The Evidence and Approach
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Headache Cooperative of New England 2012 Meeting, Stowe, Vermont
Volume 52, Issue Supplement s2, pages 70–75, October 2012
How to Cite
Wells, R. E. and Loder, E. (2012), Mind/Body and Behavioral Treatments: The Evidence and Approach. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 70–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02238.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication June 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.