Conflict of Interest: None.
LASH Syndrome: A Third Reported Case Twelve Years After the First
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1433–1438, October 2012
How to Cite
Rozen, T. D. (2012), LASH Syndrome: A Third Reported Case Twelve Years After the First. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1433–1438. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02248.x
Disclosure: The author reports no disclosures.
Patient Consent: Yes.
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication June 28, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!