Does the Neurobiology of Migraine Make Migraine Patients “Difficult?”
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 10, page 1612, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Maizels, M. (2012), Does the Neurobiology of Migraine Make Migraine Patients “Difficult?”. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1612. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02258.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication May 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.