Sources of Financial Support: Dr. Nguyen holds a Frederick Banting and Charles Best Master's Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Dr. Low holds a Clinical Research Scholar Salary Award from the Health Research Foundation of Quebec (Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec) and the THP Molson Fellowship from the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre.
Comorbidity of Migraine and Mood Episodes in a Nationally Representative Population-Based Sample
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 498–506, March 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, T.-V. and Low, N. C. (2013), Comorbidity of Migraine and Mood Episodes in a Nationally Representative Population-Based Sample. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02264.x
Conflict of Interest: No conflict.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication August 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.