Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use for Headache and Migraine: A Critical Review of the Literature
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 459–473, March 2013
How to Cite
Adams, J., Barbery, G. and Lui, C.-W. (2013), Complementary and Alternative Medicine Use for Headache and Migraine: A Critical Review of the Literature. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 459–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02271.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication August 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.