Conflict of Interest: Roger Cady has served as a consultant for GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, and Ortho-McNeil, and received research grants from Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, PuraMed Bioscience, and Wyeth. Authors Daniel Serrano, Richard Lipton, and Rebecca Browning have nothing to disclose in relation to this letter to the editor.
Letter to the Editor
Sublingual Feverfew/Ginger (LipiGesic M) Reanalysis of Data
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 384–386, February 2013
How to Cite
Cady, R., Serrano, D., Lipton, R. and Browning, R. (2013), Sublingual Feverfew/Ginger (LipiGesic M) Reanalysis of Data. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 384–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02282.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2013
- Allergan, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- PuraMed Bioscience
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.