The authors are saddened to report the death of our colleague and co-author Don Lewis shortly before this paper was submitted.
Long-Term Open-Label Safety Study of Rizatriptan Acute Treatment in Pediatric Migraineurs
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 104–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Hewitt, D. J., Pearlman, E., Hämäläinen, M., Lewis, D., Connor, K. M., Michelson, D., Ceesay, P., Assaid, C., Bachman, R., Harper Mozley, L., Dupre, N., Strickler, N., Mahoney, E., Lines, C. and Ho, T. W. (2013), Long-Term Open-Label Safety Study of Rizatriptan Acute Treatment in Pediatric Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 104–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02285.x
Conflicts of Interest: This study was funded by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. David J. Hewitt, Kathryn Connor, David Michelson, Paulette Ceesay, Christopher Assaid, Robert Bachman, Lyn Harper Mozley, Nicole Dupre, Nancy Strickler, Erin Mahoney, Christopher Lines, and Tony W. Ho are current or former employees of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., and own stock/stock options in Merck. Eric Pearlman, Mirja Hämäläinen, and Donald Lewis have received consulting fees from Merck.
Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01004263.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
This article has been cited by:
- 1Effects of rizatriptan on the expression of calcitonin gene-related peptide and cholecystokinin in the periaqueductal gray of a rat migraine model, Neuroscience Letters, 2015, 587, 29, , , , ,
- 4Pharmacological Treatment of Acute Migraine in Adolescents and Children, Pediatric Drugs, 2013, 15, 3, 235,