The authors are saddened to report the death of our colleague and co-author Don Lewis shortly before this paper was submitted.
Long-Term Open-Label Safety Study of Rizatriptan Acute Treatment in Pediatric Migraineurs
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 104–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Hewitt, D. J., Pearlman, E., Hämäläinen, M., Lewis, D., Connor, K. M., Michelson, D., Ceesay, P., Assaid, C., Bachman, R., Harper Mozley, L., Dupre, N., Strickler, N., Mahoney, E., Lines, C. and Ho, T. W. (2013), Long-Term Open-Label Safety Study of Rizatriptan Acute Treatment in Pediatric Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 104–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02285.x
Conflicts of Interest: This study was funded by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. David J. Hewitt, Kathryn Connor, David Michelson, Paulette Ceesay, Christopher Assaid, Robert Bachman, Lyn Harper Mozley, Nicole Dupre, Nancy Strickler, Erin Mahoney, Christopher Lines, and Tony W. Ho are current or former employees of Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc., and own stock/stock options in Merck. Eric Pearlman, Mirja Hämäläinen, and Donald Lewis have received consulting fees from Merck.
Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.gov NCT01004263.
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.