From the Section of Primary Care, University Health Services, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA.
Headache Secondary to Mass Responsive to Sumatriptan: A Brief Report From Primary Care
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1590–1592, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Girdley, F. M. and Rifkin, A. R. (2012), Headache Secondary to Mass Responsive to Sumatriptan: A Brief Report From Primary Care. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 52: 1590–1592. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02286.x
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.