Conflict of Interest: There are no conflicts of interest and no other financial support than from our university.
Letter to the Editor
Migraine Relief by Chilis and Other Alternative Medications – Caused by Platelet Inhibition?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 386–387, February 2013
How to Cite
Borgdorff, P. and Tangelder, G. J. (2013), Migraine Relief by Chilis and Other Alternative Medications – Caused by Platelet Inhibition?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 386–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02289.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.