Conflict of Interest: The authors report no conflict of interest.
Letter to the Editor
Medication Overuse Headache in School-Aged Children: More Common Than Expected?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 387–388, February 2013
How to Cite
Cuvellier, J.-C., Nasser, H. and Vallée, L. (2013), Medication Overuse Headache in School-Aged Children: More Common Than Expected?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 387–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02291.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.