Conflict of Interest: Dr. Schweizer is the owner of Paladin Consulting Group, Inc., which was a paid consultant to Pfizer, Inc. in connection with the development of this manuscript. Dr. Ramos is an employee of Pfizer, Inc.
An Open-Label Trial of a Sumatriptan Auto-Injector for Migraine in Patients Currently Treated With Subcutaneous Sumatriptan†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
© 2012 American Headache Society
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 118–125, January 2013
How to Cite
Landy, S. H., Tepper, S. J., Wein, T., Schweizer, E. and Ramos, E. (2013), An Open-Label Trial of a Sumatriptan Auto-Injector for Migraine in Patients Currently Treated With Subcutaneous Sumatriptan. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 53: 118–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2012.02295.x
Clinicaltrials.gov indentifier: NCT00510419.
This study was sponsored by King Pharmaceuticals®, Inc., which was acquired by Pfizer, Inc. in March 2011.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.