Stone-Age Minds at Work on 21st Century Science
How Cognitive Psychology Can Inform Conservation Biology
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Conservation in Practice
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 18–27, July 2001
How to Cite
Anderson, J. L. (2001), Stone-Age Minds at Work on 21st Century Science. Conservation in Practice, 2: 18–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4629.2001.tb00013.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!