This article is adapted from Beyond the Last Village: A Journey of Discovery in Asia's Forbidden Wilderness By Alan Rabinowitz. Hardcover: US$20 ISBN 1-55963-799-4 Order from Island Press at: http://www.islandpress.org
Ground Truthing Conservation
Why Biological Exploration Isn't History
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Conservation in Practice
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 20–25, October 2002
How to Cite
Rabinowitz, A. (2002), Ground Truthing Conservation. Conservation in Practice, 3: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4629.2002.tb00043.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!