The Effects of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation on Experimental Pain and Sympathetic Nervous System Response
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 150–161, June 2004
How to Cite
Reeves, J. L., Graff-Radford, S. B. and Shipman, D. (2004), The Effects of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation on Experimental Pain and Sympathetic Nervous System Response. Pain Medicine, 5: 150–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2004.04027.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.