Alexithymia and Pain in Three Chronic Pain Samples: Comparing Caucasians and African Americans
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 251–261, May 2005
How to Cite
Lumley, M. A., Radcliffe, A. M., Macklem, D. J., Mosley-Williams, A., Leisen, J. C. C., Huffman, J. L., D’Souza, P. J., Gillis, M. E., Meyer, T. M., Kraft, C. A. and Rapport, L. J. (2005), Alexithymia and Pain in Three Chronic Pain Samples: Comparing Caucasians and African Americans. Pain Medicine, 6: 251–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2005.05036.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.