Disparities Between Black and White Patients with Cancer Pain: The Effect of Perception of Control over Pain
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2005
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 242–250, May 2005
How to Cite
Vallerand, A. H., Hasenau, S., Templin, T. and Collins-Bohler, D. (2005), Disparities Between Black and White Patients with Cancer Pain: The Effect of Perception of Control over Pain. Pain Medicine, 6: 242–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2005.05038.x
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.