Cluster Analysis of SF-36 Scales as a Predictor of Spinal Pain Patients Response to a Multidisciplinary Pain Management Approach Beginning with Epidural Steroid Injection
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 229–236, May 2006
How to Cite
Loyd, R., Fanciullo, G. J., Hanscom, B. and Baird, J. C. (2006), Cluster Analysis of SF-36 Scales as a Predictor of Spinal Pain Patients Response to a Multidisciplinary Pain Management Approach Beginning with Epidural Steroid Injection. Pain Medicine, 7: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00158.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.