The Incidence of Spontaneous Epidural Abscess in Olmsted County from 1990 Through 2000: A Rare Cause of Spinal Pain
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 338–343, May/June 2007
How to Cite
Ptaszynski, A. E., Hooten, W. M. and Huntoon, M. A. (2007), The Incidence of Spontaneous Epidural Abscess in Olmsted County from 1990 Through 2000: A Rare Cause of Spinal Pain. Pain Medicine, 8: 338–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00173.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.