Evaluating Chronic Pain Impact among Patients in Primary Care: Further Validation of a Brief Assessment Instrument
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 289–298, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Karoly, P., Ruehlman, L. S., Aiken, L. S., Todd, M. and Newton, C. (2006), Evaluating Chronic Pain Impact among Patients in Primary Care: Further Validation of a Brief Assessment Instrument. Pain Medicine, 7: 289–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00182.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.