Source of Funding: University of Rochester Palliative Care Program.
Underdosing of Morphine in Comparison with Other Parenteral Opioids in an Acute Hospital: A Quality of Care Challenge
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 299–307, July/August 2006
How to Cite
O’Connor, A. B., Lang, V. J. and Quill, T. E. (2006), Underdosing of Morphine in Comparison with Other Parenteral Opioids in an Acute Hospital: A Quality of Care Challenge. Pain Medicine, 7: 299–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00183.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.