Poster presented during the 20th annual meeting of the American Academy of Pain Medicine, March 3–7, 2004, Orlando, FL.
Toward Evidence-Based Prescribing at End of Life: A Comparative Analysis of Sustained-Release Morphine, Oxycodone, and Transdermal Fentanyl, with Pain, Constipation, and Caregiver Interaction Outcomes in Hospice Patients
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 320–329, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Weschules, D. J., Bain, K. T., Reifsnyder, J., McMath, J. A., Kupperman, D. E., Gallagher, R. M., Hauck, W. W. and Knowlton, C. H. (2006), Toward Evidence-Based Prescribing at End of Life: A Comparative Analysis of Sustained-Release Morphine, Oxycodone, and Transdermal Fentanyl, with Pain, Constipation, and Caregiver Interaction Outcomes in Hospice Patients. Pain Medicine, 7: 320–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00184.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.