Early, Continuous, and Restorative Pain Management in Injured Soldiers: The Challenge Ahead
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 284–286, July/August 2006
How to Cite
Gallagher, R. M. and Polomano, R. (2006), Early, Continuous, and Restorative Pain Management in Injured Soldiers: The Challenge Ahead. Pain Medicine, 7: 284–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00188.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!