The Role of Tooth-Grinding in the Maintenance of Myofascial Face Pain: A Test of Alternate Models
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 8, Issue 6, pages 486–496, September 2007
How to Cite
Janal, M. N., Raphael, K. G., Klausner, J. and Teaford, M. (2007), The Role of Tooth-Grinding in the Maintenance of Myofascial Face Pain: A Test of Alternate Models. Pain Medicine, 8: 486–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00206.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.