The study was supported by Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Duloxetine for Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain: A 6-Month Open-Label Safety Study
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 373–385, September/October 2006
How to Cite
Raskin, J., Wang, F., Pritchett, Y. L. and Goldstein, D. J. (2006), Duloxetine for Patients with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain: A 6-Month Open-Label Safety Study. Pain Medicine, 7: 373–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00207.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.