Since the original submission Dr. Sidney Schnoll has now relocated to: 2 Beachside Common, Westport, CT 06880.
The Development of a Comprehensive Risk-Management Program for Prescription Opioid Analgesics: Researched Abuse, Diversion and Addiction-Related Surveillance (RADARS®)
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 157–170, March 2007
How to Cite
Cicero, T. J., Dart, R. C., Inciardi, J. A., Woody, G. E., Schnoll, S. and Muñoz, A. (2007), The Development of a Comprehensive Risk-Management Program for Prescription Opioid Analgesics: Researched Abuse, Diversion and Addiction-Related Surveillance (RADARS®). Pain Medicine, 8: 157–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00259.x
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.