Now working as a Clinical Psychologist in the Peel Community Mental Health Service, Mandurah, Western Australia, Australia.
An Exploratory Study of Changes in Salivary Cortisol, Depression, and Pain Intensity After Treatment for Chronic Pain
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 752–758, September 2008
How to Cite
Evans, K. D., Douglas, B., Bruce, N. and Drummond, P. D. (2008), An Exploratory Study of Changes in Salivary Cortisol, Depression, and Pain Intensity After Treatment for Chronic Pain. Pain Medicine, 9: 752–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2006.00285.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.