This work was supported in part by the Bayer Institute for Health Care Communication and by the American Cancer Society, Grant ♯RSGPB-06-091-CPPB.
Can Patient Coaching Reduce Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Cancer Pain Control? Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 17–24, January/February 2007
How to Cite
Kalauokalani, D., Franks, P., Oliver, J. W., Meyers, F. J. and Kravitz, R. L. (2007), Can Patient Coaching Reduce Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Cancer Pain Control? Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Controlled Trial. Pain Medicine, 8: 17–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00170.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.