Original Research Articles
OPIOIDS, SUBSTANCE ABUSE & ADDICTION SECTION†
Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Chronic Opioid Therapy
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 425–432, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Webster, L. R., Choi, Y., Desai, H., Webster, L. and Grant, B. J. B. (2008), Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Chronic Opioid Therapy. Pain Medicine, 9: 425–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00343.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.