Ethical Decision-Making: Do Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, Nurse Anesthetists, and Surgical Nurses Reason Similarly?
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 728–736, September 2008
How to Cite
Cahana, A., Weibel, H. and Hurst, S. A. (2008), Ethical Decision-Making: Do Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, Nurse Anesthetists, and Surgical Nurses Reason Similarly?. Pain Medicine, 9: 728–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00346.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.