Original Research Article
Exercise Performance and Chronic Pain in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Role of Pain Catastrophizing
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1164–1172, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Nijs, J., Van de Putte, K., Louckx, F., Truijen, S. and De Meirleir, K. (2008), Exercise Performance and Chronic Pain in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: The Role of Pain Catastrophizing. Pain Medicine, 9: 1164–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00368.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.