The authors have received no financial support from, or equity positions in, manufacturers of drugs or products mentioned in the manuscript.
Brachial Plexus Traction Injury: Quantification of Sensory Abnormalities
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 950–957, October 2008
How to Cite
Schwartzman, R. J. and Grothusen, J. R. (2008), Brachial Plexus Traction Injury: Quantification of Sensory Abnormalities. Pain Medicine, 9: 950–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00394.x
Original Research Article
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.