Original Research Articles
KnowPain-50: A Tool for Assessing Physician Pain Management Education
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 542–554, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Harris Jr, J. M., Fulginiti, J. V., Gordon, P. R., Elliott, T. E., Davis, B. E., Chabal, C. and Kutob, R. M. (2008), KnowPain-50: A Tool for Assessing Physician Pain Management Education. Pain Medicine, 9: 542–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00398.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.