Dr. Harris is the President of and a shareholder in Medical Directions, Inc. (MDI) a company that develops and markets online CME, including the pain management program described in this report. Drs. Chabal, Davis, Elliott, Kutob, Gilson, Gordon, Hoffing, and Levine were paid consultant fees by MDI for their participation, pursuant to the terms of the SBIR research grants.
Educating Generalist Physicians about Chronic Pain: Live Experts and Online Education Can Provide Durable Benefits
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 555–563, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Harris Jr, J. M., Elliott, T. E., Davis, B. E., Chabal, C., Fulginiti, J. V. and Fine, P. G. (2008), Educating Generalist Physicians about Chronic Pain: Live Experts and Online Education Can Provide Durable Benefits. Pain Medicine, 9: 555–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00399.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.