1Current address: Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of Michigan.
Chronic Pain Management in the Emergency Department: A Survey of Attitudes and Beliefs
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1073–1080, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Wilsey, B. L., Fishman, S. M., Ogden, C., Tsodikov, A. and Bertakis, K. D. (2008), Chronic Pain Management in the Emergency Department: A Survey of Attitudes and Beliefs. Pain Medicine, 9: 1073–1080. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2007.00400.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.