Prepared on behalf of the International Spine Intervention Society and the American Academy of Pain Medicine
Complications of Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Procedures
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Special Issue: Complications and Risk Management for Interventional Spinal Therapies
Volume 9, Issue S1, pages S11–S34, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Bogduk, N., Dreyfuss, P., Baker, R., Yin, W., Landers, M., Hammer, M. and Aprill, C. (2008), Complications of Spinal Diagnostic and Treatment Procedures. Pain Medicine, 9: S11–S34. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00437.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.