Original Research Article
Clinical Course and Prognostic Factors in Acute Neck Pain: An Inception Cohort Study in General Practice
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 572–580, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Vos, C. J., Verhagen, A. P., Passchier, J. and Koes, B. W. (2008), Clinical Course and Prognostic Factors in Acute Neck Pain: An Inception Cohort Study in General Practice. Pain Medicine, 9: 572–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00456.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.