Changing Residents' Beliefs and Concerns about Treating Chronic Noncancer Pain with Opioids: Evaluation of a Pilot Workshop
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 890–902, October 2008
How to Cite
Roth, C. S. and Burgess, D. J. (2008), Changing Residents' Beliefs and Concerns about Treating Chronic Noncancer Pain with Opioids: Evaluation of a Pilot Workshop. Pain Medicine, 9: 890–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00458.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!