The Association of Sexual Trauma with Persistent Pain in a Sample of Women Veterans Receiving Primary Care
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 710–717, September 2008
How to Cite
Haskell, S. G., Papas, R. K., Heapy, A., Reid, M. C. and Kerns, R. D. (2008), The Association of Sexual Trauma with Persistent Pain in a Sample of Women Veterans Receiving Primary Care. Pain Medicine, 9: 710–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00460.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.