Dr. Cohen receives salary support from the John P. Murtha Neuroscience and Pain Institute, Johnstown, PA, and the Army Regional Anesthesia & Pain Medicine Initiative, Washington, DC.
Inadvertent Disk Injection during Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection: Steps for Prevention and Management
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 688–694, September 2008
How to Cite
Cohen, S. P., Maine, D. N., Shockey, S. M., Kudchadkar, S. and Griffith, S. (2008), Inadvertent Disk Injection during Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection: Steps for Prevention and Management. Pain Medicine, 9: 688–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00478.x
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Dept. of the Army or the Dept. of Defense.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.