There is nothing to disclaim and no source of funding for this report.
Pain Precedes Computer Axial Tomography and Scintigraphic Findings in an Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fracture: A Case Report
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 866–870, October 2008
How to Cite
Marcus, D. B., Lee, P. C. and Fish, D. E. (2008), Pain Precedes Computer Axial Tomography and Scintigraphic Findings in an Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fracture: A Case Report. Pain Medicine, 9: 866–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00479.x
We certify that no party having a direct interest in the results of the research supporting this article has or will confer a benefit on us or on any organization with which we are associated AND, if applicable, we certify that all financial and material support for this research (e.g., NIH or NHS grants) and work are clearly identified in the title page of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.