This manuscript contains original material that has not been previously published. None of the authors have a conflict of interest. The sponsors had no role in the design, methods, subject recruitment, data collection, analysis, or manuscript preparation.
The Self-Administered 24-Item Geriatric Pain Measure (GPM-24-SA): Psychometric Properties in Three European Populations of Community-Dwelling Older Adults
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 695–709, September 2008
How to Cite
Clough-Gorr, K. M., Blozik, E., Gillmann, G., Beck, J. C., Ferrell, B. A., Anders, J., Harari, D. and Stuck, A. E. (2008), The Self-Administered 24-Item Geriatric Pain Measure (GPM-24-SA): Psychometric Properties in Three European Populations of Community-Dwelling Older Adults. Pain Medicine, 9: 695–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00497.x
Original Research Article
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.