Alejandra Cano's contract is co-financed by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (National Program for Promotion of Human Resources of the PN I + D + I 2004–2007), Madrid, Spain.
The Influence of Psychological Factors on Low Back Pain-Related Disability in Community Dwelling Older Persons
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 871–880, October 2008
How to Cite
Kovacs, F., Noguera, J., Abraira, V., Royuela, A., Cano, A., Gil del Real, M. T., Zamora, J., Gestoso, M., Muriel, A., Mufraggi, N. and for the Spanish Back Pain Research Network (2008), The Influence of Psychological Factors on Low Back Pain-Related Disability in Community Dwelling Older Persons. Pain Medicine, 9: 871–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00518.x
Original Research Article
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.