Funding: The Pain and Emergency Medicine Initiative was supported by a generous grant from The Mayday Fund, New York, New York.
Impact of Physician and Patient Gender on Pain Management in the Emergency Department—A Multicenter Study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 364–372, March 2009
How to Cite
Safdar, B., Heins, A., Homel, P., Miner, J., Neighbor, M., DeSandre, P. and Todd, K. H. (2009), Impact of Physician and Patient Gender on Pain Management in the Emergency Department—A Multicenter Study. Pain Medicine, 10: 364–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00524.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.