Racially Based Disparities in Pain Management: Something Old, Something New, But What to Do?
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 432–434, April 2009
How to Cite
Payne, R. (2009), Racially Based Disparities in Pain Management: Something Old, Something New, But What to Do?. Pain Medicine, 10: 432–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00599.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!