A Case Series of Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment of Myofascial Trigger Points and Scar Neuromas
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1140–1143, September 2009
How to Cite
Tamimi, M. A., McCeney, M. H. and Krutsch, J. (2009), A Case Series of Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment of Myofascial Trigger Points and Scar Neuromas. Pain Medicine, 10: 1140–1143. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00646.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.