“I Can't Be What I Want to Be”: Children's Narratives of Chronic Pain Experiences and Treatment Outcomes
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1018–1034, September 2009
How to Cite
Meldrum, M. L., Tsao, J. C.-I. and Zeltzer, L. K. (2009), “I Can't Be What I Want to Be”: Children's Narratives of Chronic Pain Experiences and Treatment Outcomes. Pain Medicine, 10: 1018–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00650.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.