Long-Acting Opioids and Short-Acting Opioids: Appropriate Use in Chronic Pain Management
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Special Issue: Best Practices in Pain and Risk Management
Volume 10, Issue S2, pages S79–S88, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Fine, P. G., Mahajan, G. and McPherson, M. L. (2009), Long-Acting Opioids and Short-Acting Opioids: Appropriate Use in Chronic Pain Management. Pain Medicine, 10: S79–S88. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00666.x
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.