Financial support from John P. Murtha Neuroscience and Pain Institute, and departmental.
Advanced Regional Anesthesia Morbidity and Mortality Grading System: Regional Anesthesia Outcomes Reporting (ROAR)
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
© American Academy of Pain Medicine
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 1115–1122, September 2009
How to Cite
Buckenmaier III, C. C., Croll, S. M., Shields, C. H., Shockey, S. M., Bleckner, L. L., Malone, G., Plunkett, A., McKnight, G. M., Kwon, K. H., Joltes, R. and Stojadinovic, A. (2009), Advanced Regional Anesthesia Morbidity and Mortality Grading System: Regional Anesthesia Outcomes Reporting (ROAR). Pain Medicine, 10: 1115–1122. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4637.2009.00691.x
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.